Thursday, October 4, 2012

Weekly Blog Update: Javi's Busy Week

So a lot happened this week.

I got new headphones, but they kind of suck (or maybe I'm just biased to my old Grado's). I'm still working on recording with them anyway. Come hell or high water and other such things.

My therapist and I are trying to figure out why I have this weird discomfort with gay culture and resisting gay stereotypes. I'm trying to wrap my brain around why myself. Fun times.

I'm going to be playing a new song. Like a song I finally finished this night. I forgot my camera, so you won't see it, unless you are here. Which you are not. Unless you are.

I have a bunch of call backs that I'm nervous about, which is par for the course. I also have papers that are choking me to death. That's also nice.

On second thought, maybe I won't play the new song.

I don't know.

This got very weird very quickly.

I've restarted work on Someone's Dreaming (the song, not the EP. I mean, the EP as well, but the song in it specifically titled Someone's Dreaming). I have a drum track that's ghetto as shit. That's fun. I may use it. I'm not walking away from that. u

That u was Becky9

As was the 9.

No video today, because I'm a boring man.

Okay, blog over, return to life as planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment