Friday, September 28, 2012

Weekly Blog Thing: Waiting for Recording and Other Such Puns

So. The blog thing. School has gotten pretty intense, a lot of shit to memorize and work on. A scene, two poems, Assassins script. I want to keep working on music, and particularly recording, but every time I set up my "studio" something isn't working. Right now its the headphones that I still need to send in to Grado to get fixed. It'll happen, it's just being a bitch (as technology and particularly recording is want to do). No Donkey show this week, since it was a comedy thing. I'd do the comedy thing, but I don't think I can maintain being funny for that long without using my depressing music or stories as a sort of counterpoint. I think as far as recording goes, I'm going to just start working on every EP and album I've had lined up for ever. I'm not going to worry about full bands or anything for a bit, I just want more of my work out there. So I'm starting from the top and moving down. Look forward to it or whatever. I have a dream last night where I was shot by some guy in the back. He did it in the name of love. Also last week's show is here: Setlist: Brittle Back Am I Alone I Am Polly (Nirvana Cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment