Friday, September 21, 2012

Weekly Blog Thing: On Doing a Weekly Blog Thing and Stuff

Hey gang, So I've decided to try blogging once a week, since I've been doing open mic shows once a week, so I figured, why not, right? Most of time right now has been wrapped in a plethora of delightful excuses, like classes, or my own neuroses, or the economy. I have certainly been writing new songs, as the video below will show you, but recording has been largely problematic (as if it hasn't been before, but blah blah). Mostly depressing songs, but it's something I guess. Below is a video of my open mic last week. I'm sitting in Donkey right now in fact. Isn't that great? Oh, I also got cast in Assassins at my school, which is super exciting. I get to explore John Hinckley, so that's fun. This would have been a snippet from my show, but it didn't upload, because it's weak. I'm also apparently doing a comedy thing next week at Donkey?

No comments:

Post a Comment